- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SolaRola
SolaRola, a new physics-based puzzle-platformer, is now available for Android and iOS devices. The Square Enix-published release has been re-imagined for mobile devices with new graphics, a new storyline, and a refined touch-and-tilt control scheme. As Wiz and Waz, players must make their way through maze-filled planets by bouncing around obstacles, including rocks and bombs, and deadly creatures to save the universe’s four guardians from Ping the Unmerciless.