- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SolaRola
SolaRola, a new physics-based puzzle-platformer, is now available for Android and iOS devices. The Square Enix-published release has been re-imagined for mobile devices with new graphics, a new storyline, and a refined touch-and-tilt control scheme. As Wiz and Waz, players must make their way through maze-filled planets by bouncing around obstacles, including rocks and bombs, and deadly creatures to save the universe’s four guardians from Ping the Unmerciless.