- Sword Art Online: Lost Song multiplayer highlighted in trailer, shots
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited – Orsinium DLC detailed
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided pre-order program revamped, tiers dropped
- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SolaRola
SolaRola, a new physics-based puzzle-platformer, is now available for Android and iOS devices. The Square Enix-published release has been re-imagined for mobile devices with new graphics, a new storyline, and a refined touch-and-tilt control scheme. As Wiz and Waz, players must make their way through maze-filled planets by bouncing around obstacles, including rocks and bombs, and deadly creatures to save the universe’s four guardians from Ping the Unmerciless.