- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SolaRola
SolaRola, a new physics-based puzzle-platformer, is now available for Android and iOS devices. The Square Enix-published release has been re-imagined for mobile devices with new graphics, a new storyline, and a refined touch-and-tilt control scheme. As Wiz and Waz, players must make their way through maze-filled planets by bouncing around obstacles, including rocks and bombs, and deadly creatures to save the universe’s four guardians from Ping the Unmerciless.