- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
- Omega Quintet’s combat highlighted in new screenshots
- Vic Viper flies again! Gradius V launches on PSN for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SolaRola
SolaRola, a new physics-based puzzle-platformer, is now available for Android and iOS devices. The Square Enix-published release has been re-imagined for mobile devices with new graphics, a new storyline, and a refined touch-and-tilt control scheme. As Wiz and Waz, players must make their way through maze-filled planets by bouncing around obstacles, including rocks and bombs, and deadly creatures to save the universe’s four guardians from Ping the Unmerciless.