- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition will unlock all four Xbox 360 titles
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Reckoning hitting Live tomorrow
- Chloe revealed in Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight trailer
- Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition release date, trailer released
- Act of Aggression’s super weapons revealed in new trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Solar Empire
Stardock, the previous owner and operator of the Impulse digital delivery service, has announced that they will be releasing several of their titles on Steam. The first title to launch on the platform is Ironclad Games’ real-time strategy title Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity, a collection that includes staff-favorite Sins of a Solar Empire and its micro-expansions Entrenchment and Diplomacy. To celebrate, Trinity is on sale for $14.99 (25% off) on both Steam and Impulse.