- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
- Knights, vikings, samurai, oh my! For Honor out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Solar Empire
Stardock, the previous owner and operator of the Impulse digital delivery service, has announced that they will be releasing several of their titles on Steam. The first title to launch on the platform is Ironclad Games’ real-time strategy title Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity, a collection that includes staff-favorite Sins of a Solar Empire and its micro-expansions Entrenchment and Diplomacy. To celebrate, Trinity is on sale for $14.99 (25% off) on both Steam and Impulse.