- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Solar Empire
Stardock, the previous owner and operator of the Impulse digital delivery service, has announced that they will be releasing several of their titles on Steam. The first title to launch on the platform is Ironclad Games’ real-time strategy title Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity, a collection that includes staff-favorite Sins of a Solar Empire and its micro-expansions Entrenchment and Diplomacy. To celebrate, Trinity is on sale for $14.99 (25% off) on both Steam and Impulse.