- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Solar Empire
Stardock, the previous owner and operator of the Impulse digital delivery service, has announced that they will be releasing several of their titles on Steam. The first title to launch on the platform is Ironclad Games’ real-time strategy title Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity, a collection that includes staff-favorite Sins of a Solar Empire and its micro-expansions Entrenchment and Diplomacy. To celebrate, Trinity is on sale for $14.99 (25% off) on both Steam and Impulse.