- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SOE
PlanetSide, one of the first massively multiplayer online first-person shooters, has been chugging along for over eight years now. While that’s impressive, fans have been itching for something more substantial than the random update for quite some time. Today, Sony announced that they are planning to deliver just that with PlanetSide 2. Auraxis will continue to host the war between the Terran Republic, New Conglomerate, and Vanu Sovereignty in their struggle for the planet’s remaining resources. Players will get to unlock traits and skill sets in a “free-form class-based” system as they level, as well as gain access to new squad options and vehicles. Days’ long battles will return as well, with hundreds of troops battling it out in the air, on the ground, and at sea.