- Tales series celebrates turning 20 with a new entry, Tales of Zestiria
- Wasteland 2 enters beta for backers, Steam Early Access tomorrow
- The Elder Scrolls Online to launch in April for PC, June for consoles
- Rayman Legends bounding onto PS4 and Xbox One in 2014
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SOE
PlanetSide, one of the first massively multiplayer online first-person shooters, has been chugging along for over eight years now. While that’s impressive, fans have been itching for something more substantial than the random update for quite some time. Today, Sony announced that they are planning to deliver just that with PlanetSide 2. Auraxis will continue to host the war between the Terran Republic, New Conglomerate, and Vanu Sovereignty in their struggle for the planet’s remaining resources. Players will get to unlock traits and skill sets in a “free-form class-based” system as they level, as well as gain access to new squad options and vehicles. Days’ long battles will return as well, with hundreds of troops battling it out in the air, on the ground, and at sea.