- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SOE
PlanetSide, one of the first massively multiplayer online first-person shooters, has been chugging along for over eight years now. While that’s impressive, fans have been itching for something more substantial than the random update for quite some time. Today, Sony announced that they are planning to deliver just that with PlanetSide 2. Auraxis will continue to host the war between the Terran Republic, New Conglomerate, and Vanu Sovereignty in their struggle for the planet’s remaining resources. Players will get to unlock traits and skill sets in a “free-form class-based” system as they level, as well as gain access to new squad options and vehicles. Days’ long battles will return as well, with hundreds of troops battling it out in the air, on the ground, and at sea.