- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
- GOG.com giving away Aliens vs. Predator, Linux library grows
- Square Enix details Las Vegas Fan Festival 2014 Live Stream
- Persona Q finalized box art, new character videos released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SOE
PlanetSide, one of the first massively multiplayer online first-person shooters, has been chugging along for over eight years now. While that’s impressive, fans have been itching for something more substantial than the random update for quite some time. Today, Sony announced that they are planning to deliver just that with PlanetSide 2. Auraxis will continue to host the war between the Terran Republic, New Conglomerate, and Vanu Sovereignty in their struggle for the planet’s remaining resources. Players will get to unlock traits and skill sets in a “free-form class-based” system as they level, as well as gain access to new squad options and vehicles. Days’ long battles will return as well, with hundreds of troops battling it out in the air, on the ground, and at sea.