- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice gets prologue, demo
- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Soccer
Rocket League has been released in stores as a physical Collector’s Edition for $29.99. Psyonix’s racer-soccer hybrid comes bundled with an art print, three download packs (Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, and Chaos Run), and four new vehicles. The additions include two that are inspired by anime, Esper and Masmune, and two that are re-imaginings of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars vehicles, Aftershock and Marauder.
A new patch to restore full online play has gone live for the 360 version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2014. According to Konami, the update “remedies all online issues” and will be automatically installed from within the game. After updating, gamers will be able to access online mode as well as Master League Online. Problems with downloading game updates via Konami data packs should also be fixed. A beta patch to allow full 11-vs-11 Online play was also announced, and is said to be available in a few weeks.