- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Snatchers
Posted on April 25, 2014
A new patch has been announced for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Scheduled to launch on May 1, the update will add both formerly platform-exclusive missions Déjà vu and Jamais Vu to all versions. Déjà vu, the once-PlayStation-platform exclusive, is based on the original Metal Gear Solid and features a low-polygon Snake, while Jamais Vu has Raiden square off against Snatchers from the classic adventure title.
Posted on December 10, 2013
Konami has released two new videos from Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. The first showcases night mission gameplay, which allows for greater stealth than its ‘day mission’ counterpart. Now, Big Boss avoids the gun battle of the previous video and sneaks into Camp Omega under the cover of darkness. The other video features Xbox-exclusive content, the Jamais Vu mission. In a(n awesome) callback to Snatcher, the bioroid Snatchers storm Camp Omega to steal identities but are instead met by Raiden. Aside: what in the world? Snatcher? Looks like someone got my letter.