- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
- Daedalic to bring new adventure title Silence to PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Snatchers
Posted on April 25, 2014
A new patch has been announced for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Scheduled to launch on May 1, the update will add both formerly platform-exclusive missions Déjà vu and Jamais Vu to all versions. Déjà vu, the once-PlayStation-platform exclusive, is based on the original Metal Gear Solid and features a low-polygon Snake, while Jamais Vu has Raiden square off against Snatchers from the classic adventure title.
Posted on December 10, 2013
Konami has released two new videos from Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. The first showcases night mission gameplay, which allows for greater stealth than its ‘day mission’ counterpart. Now, Big Boss avoids the gun battle of the previous video and sneaks into Camp Omega under the cover of darkness. The other video features Xbox-exclusive content, the Jamais Vu mission. In a(n awesome) callback to Snatcher, the bioroid Snatchers storm Camp Omega to steal identities but are instead met by Raiden. Aside: what in the world? Snatcher? Looks like someone got my letter.