- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Grand Theft Auto Online to get new modes with Heists update
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SmartGlass
The recently released Forza Horizon is now supporting Microsoft’s SmartGlass. The Smartglass Experience will allow users to navigate the interactive map of Colorado by using gestures, pinching to zoom and tapping to set waypoints, which will then be automatically set in-game. The SmartGlass map features all of the regular map points, including upgrade signs and new race events, as well as a host of filters.