- Beamdog developing Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
- Prey’s weapon and skill combos highlighted in new trailer
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception’s mercenary, Ukon, gets a trailer
- Dark Souls III – The Ringed City out, The Fire Fades Edition revealed
- Final Fantasy XV – Episode Gladiolus, March Update released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Slant Six Games
The first of seven new missions for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City is set to launch on April 10. The new content expands on the game by introducing players to the team of US Spec Ops soldiers that serve as the U.S.S.’s opponents in multiplayer. The free mission features squadmates Harley, Dee-Ay, Tweed, Willow, Shona, and Party Girl on a search to find the cause of the recent outbreak.
It’s time to hit the zombie-infested streets of Raccoon City once again in Capcom and Slant Six Games’ Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. The 360, PS3 team-based shooter follows a member of the Umbrella Security Service as he attempts to destroy evidence of the t-Virus while battling zombies, bio-organic weapons, and a rival squad. A reinterpretation of Resident Evil 2 and 3, similar to The Darkside Chronicles, Operation Raccoon City includes “the return of original Resident Evil enemies, iconic landmarks, and fan favorite characters including Leon S. Kennedy.” Multiplayer is also supported, with eight players signing up as Umbrella security or US Spec Ops and battling it out in various versus modes.