- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
- GOG.com giving away Aliens vs. Predator, Linux library grows
- Square Enix details Las Vegas Fan Festival 2014 Live Stream
- Persona Q finalized box art, new character videos released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Skyrim Creation Kit
Bethesda has announced that the Skyrim Creation Kit is now available on Steam. Announced last week, the Creation Kit will allow the tinkerers and creators a chance to mold Skyrim as they see fit. In addition, the Skyrim High-Resolution Texture Pack has also been made available on Steam for free.
Modders itching to get into the guts of the latest Elder Scrolls received some good news today with word that Skyrim’s Creation Kit will be launching soon on Steam. The free release will be complemented by the Skyrim Workshop, another Steam release, which will allow users to upload, download, and install mods from all across the community.