- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Skyrim Creation Kit
Bethesda has announced that the Skyrim Creation Kit is now available on Steam. Announced last week, the Creation Kit will allow the tinkerers and creators a chance to mold Skyrim as they see fit. In addition, the Skyrim High-Resolution Texture Pack has also been made available on Steam for free.
Modders itching to get into the guts of the latest Elder Scrolls received some good news today with word that Skyrim’s Creation Kit will be launching soon on Steam. The free release will be complemented by the Skyrim Workshop, another Steam release, which will allow users to upload, download, and install mods from all across the community.