- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer reveals Exo Zombies cast
- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Skyrim Creation Kit
Bethesda has announced that the Skyrim Creation Kit is now available on Steam. Announced last week, the Creation Kit will allow the tinkerers and creators a chance to mold Skyrim as they see fit. In addition, the Skyrim High-Resolution Texture Pack has also been made available on Steam for free.
Modders itching to get into the guts of the latest Elder Scrolls received some good news today with word that Skyrim’s Creation Kit will be launching soon on Steam. The free release will be complemented by the Skyrim Workshop, another Steam release, which will allow users to upload, download, and install mods from all across the community.