- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception, Mask of Truth coming stateside
- Tokyo Xanadu coming to PS Vita, Tokyo Xanadu eX+ to PC, PS4
- Get a look at Persona 5’s mechanics in new gameplay video
- Dood! Disgaea 5 Complete bringing tactical-RPG-ness to Switch
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Skyrim Creation Kit
Bethesda has announced that the Skyrim Creation Kit is now available on Steam. Announced last week, the Creation Kit will allow the tinkerers and creators a chance to mold Skyrim as they see fit. In addition, the Skyrim High-Resolution Texture Pack has also been made available on Steam for free.
Modders itching to get into the guts of the latest Elder Scrolls received some good news today with word that Skyrim’s Creation Kit will be launching soon on Steam. The free release will be complemented by the Skyrim Workshop, another Steam release, which will allow users to upload, download, and install mods from all across the community.