- Nordic Games details SpellForce 3, set to reveal more at E3
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven demo on PSN for PS4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan out now
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure
Three new characters are available for some Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure action: Hex, Dino-Rang, and Wrecking Ball. The undead elemental Hex is said to be good at evading enemies with ranged attacks, and she also has a Wall of Bones upgrade. Dino-range is an earth elemental that uses boomerangs to attack while staying safe inside his Obsidian Armor. And finally, Wrecking Ball is a magic elemental who attacks with a Tongue Whap and Power Belch. Well, I think I know which one will be a hit with the younger crowd.