- Call of Duty: Ghosts to round out DLC run with Nemesis this August
- Frontier’s Edge goes live for PC, Xbox One versions of Titanfall
- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure
Three new characters are available for some Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure action: Hex, Dino-Rang, and Wrecking Ball. The undead elemental Hex is said to be good at evading enemies with ranged attacks, and she also has a Wall of Bones upgrade. Dino-range is an earth elemental that uses boomerangs to attack while staying safe inside his Obsidian Armor. And finally, Wrecking Ball is a magic elemental who attacks with a Tongue Whap and Power Belch. Well, I think I know which one will be a hit with the younger crowd.