- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Genesis, Master System themes out now
- PlayStation 4 getting price drop to $349.99 on Oct. 9, bundles detailed
- Halo 5: Guardians goes goooold, 343 Industries releases statement
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition launching Oct. 27, new shots posted
- It’s time to roll out! Transformers: Devastation out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure
Three new characters are available for some Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure action: Hex, Dino-Rang, and Wrecking Ball. The undead elemental Hex is said to be good at evading enemies with ranged attacks, and she also has a Wall of Bones upgrade. Dino-range is an earth elemental that uses boomerangs to attack while staying safe inside his Obsidian Armor. And finally, Wrecking Ball is a magic elemental who attacks with a Tongue Whap and Power Belch. Well, I think I know which one will be a hit with the younger crowd.