- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure
Three new characters are available for some Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure action: Hex, Dino-Rang, and Wrecking Ball. The undead elemental Hex is said to be good at evading enemies with ranged attacks, and she also has a Wall of Bones upgrade. Dino-range is an earth elemental that uses boomerangs to attack while staying safe inside his Obsidian Armor. And finally, Wrecking Ball is a magic elemental who attacks with a Tongue Whap and Power Belch. Well, I think I know which one will be a hit with the younger crowd.