- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure
Three new characters are available for some Skylanders Spyro’s Adventure action: Hex, Dino-Rang, and Wrecking Ball. The undead elemental Hex is said to be good at evading enemies with ranged attacks, and she also has a Wall of Bones upgrade. Dino-range is an earth elemental that uses boomerangs to attack while staying safe inside his Obsidian Armor. And finally, Wrecking Ball is a magic elemental who attacks with a Tongue Whap and Power Belch. Well, I think I know which one will be a hit with the younger crowd.