- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
- GOG.com adds Tie Fighter, X-Wing, Monkey Island, and more
- Sega to open a new front, Valkyria Chronicles to deploy for PC
- CD Projekt Red releases The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt intro cinematic
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Signal Studios
Microsoft has released a new free-to-play action-RPG for 360, Signal Studios’ Ascend: Hand of Kul. As creations and servants of the gods, players control the massive mighty warriors known as Caos to do battle against the immortal Titans. Not a good spot to find oneself in. But in addition to battling the Titans, players must also defend against attacks from other players to establish themselves in the wider battle that takes place on multiple planes. Caos troops can interfere in the worlds of their rivals with Crusade Spells, and even sacrifice themselves to create a new, stronger character.