- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
- Omega Quintet’s combat highlighted in new screenshots
- Vic Viper flies again! Gradius V launches on PSN for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Shiro Games
Shiro Games has ported its referential epoch-spanning role-playing game Evoland to Android and iOS. Originally released for PC, the game follows a young adventurer through the various ages of role-playing and adventure games as he levels up from the 8-bit era to the 32-bit. Gameplay also changes, with exploration and combat shifting from the over-the-top, on-the-spot action of The Legend of Zelda to an overhead system with bitmap backgrounds and turn-based combat as in Final Fantasy 7.