- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Ghost Recon’s Wildlands open beta highlighted in new trailer
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Shiro Games
Shiro Games has ported its referential epoch-spanning role-playing game Evoland to Android and iOS. Originally released for PC, the game follows a young adventurer through the various ages of role-playing and adventure games as he levels up from the 8-bit era to the 32-bit. Gameplay also changes, with exploration and combat shifting from the over-the-top, on-the-spot action of The Legend of Zelda to an overhead system with bitmap backgrounds and turn-based combat as in Final Fantasy 7.