- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Modern Warfare Remastered announced
- GTA Online getting In And Out Adversary mode, event next week
- New gameplay footage released from Space Hulk: Deathwing
- Buy Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X around Aug. 30, get a stylish pouch
- Another World Warrior returns today, Guile joins Street Fighter V
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Shiro Games
Shiro Games has ported its referential epoch-spanning role-playing game Evoland to Android and iOS. Originally released for PC, the game follows a young adventurer through the various ages of role-playing and adventure games as he levels up from the 8-bit era to the 32-bit. Gameplay also changes, with exploration and combat shifting from the over-the-top, on-the-spot action of The Legend of Zelda to an overhead system with bitmap backgrounds and turn-based combat as in Final Fantasy 7.