- Dead Rising 4 now available for PC, Xbox One, plus a how-to video
- Persona 5 digital pre-orders up, Story and Confidant trailers released
- PSX 2016 – Bandai Namco: Ace Combat 7, Ni No Kuni II
- PSX 2016 – Activision: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Destiny The Dawning
- PS4 getting Yakuza Kiwami in 2017, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life in 2018
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner
Beware, there be demons about! Atlus has launched Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers in stores and on the eShop for 3DS. Originally an import-only release for the Sega Saturn, this lost entry in the Shin Megami Tensei series has been brought back from 1997 so that players can travel to the near-future and experience the virtual world of Paradigm X and demon-infested city of Amami. The 3DS version retains the original’s graphics but has a revamped touch interface that allows for easy access to new hacks.
Atlus has released a new trailer for their upcoming 3DS cyberpunk- and gothic-horror-themed dungeon-crawler Soul Hackers. The gameplay footage provides a glimpse as to what gamers can expect wandering around Amami City, battling and negotiating with demons. Extra screenshots have also been posted, which show a few of the characters that players will meet during their journey.
Atlus has revealed the cover and contents of the box set that comes with all pre-order and launch copies of their upcoming 3DS role-playing game Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. In addition to the the game, the set includes a soundtrack CD with six fan-favorite selections and a slip cover to house the contents.