- Tactical-RPG Solstice Chronicles: MIA launches for Windows PC
- Etrian Odyssey V first-run goodies revealed, Dragoon trailer released
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory additions detailed
- Piccolo and Krillin step into the arena, added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Beware, there be demons about! Atlus has launched Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers in stores and on the eShop for 3DS. Originally an import-only release for the Sega Saturn, this lost entry in the Shin Megami Tensei series has been brought back from 1997 so that players can travel to the near-future and experience the virtual world of Paradigm X and demon-infested city of Amami. The 3DS version retains the original’s graphics but has a revamped touch interface that allows for easy access to new hacks.
Atlus has released a new trailer for their upcoming 3DS cyberpunk- and gothic-horror-themed dungeon-crawler Soul Hackers. The gameplay footage provides a glimpse as to what gamers can expect wandering around Amami City, battling and negotiating with demons. Extra screenshots have also been posted, which show a few of the characters that players will meet during their journey.
Atlus has revealed the cover and contents of the box set that comes with all pre-order and launch copies of their upcoming 3DS role-playing game Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. In addition to the the game, the set includes a soundtrack CD with six fan-favorite selections and a slip cover to house the contents.