- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sherlock Holmes
Focus Home has released the first batch of screenshots from Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments. The follow-up to The Testament, currently in development at Frogwares, will feature eight cases, 14 gameplay mechanics, crime scene reconstructions, and moral choices. More details will be revealed during E3, but before then, get a glimpse at what’s in store for Holmes and Watson.
Atlus has announced that they have acquired the North American publishing rights to Zeno Clash II and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. They also revealed additional details about their upcoming 3DS side-scrolling beat ’em up, with a slight RPG twist, Code of Princess.