- Star Ocean: Till the End of Time returns to PlayStation, now on PSN
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap headed to PC on June 8
- Red Dead Redemption 2 bumped back to 2018, new screens released
- Shadow Warrior 2 launches digitally for PS4, Xbox One, with a freebie
- To the stars! Endless Space 2 now available for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sherlock Holmes
Focus Home has released the first batch of screenshots from Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments. The follow-up to The Testament, currently in development at Frogwares, will feature eight cases, 14 gameplay mechanics, crime scene reconstructions, and moral choices. More details will be revealed during E3, but before then, get a glimpse at what’s in store for Holmes and Watson.
Atlus has announced that they have acquired the North American publishing rights to Zeno Clash II and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. They also revealed additional details about their upcoming 3DS side-scrolling beat ’em up, with a slight RPG twist, Code of Princess.