- Jack Kelly hits the streets in new gameplay trailer for Beat Cop
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gets map pre-order bonus, new video up
- World of Final Fantasy trailer released, three limited editions detailed
- NIS to release Harvest Moon: Skytree Village Limited Edition
- First six of 350-plus rides revealed from Forza Horizon 3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sherlock Holmes
Focus Home has released the first batch of screenshots from Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments. The follow-up to The Testament, currently in development at Frogwares, will feature eight cases, 14 gameplay mechanics, crime scene reconstructions, and moral choices. More details will be revealed during E3, but before then, get a glimpse at what’s in store for Holmes and Watson.
Atlus has announced that they have acquired the North American publishing rights to Zeno Clash II and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. They also revealed additional details about their upcoming 3DS side-scrolling beat ’em up, with a slight RPG twist, Code of Princess.