- Deep Silver signs on to publish Shenmue III for PC and PS4
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite gets new story trailer, modes detailed
- Katanas flash with Etrian Odyssey V’s Therian Masurao
- Prey trial out for PC, console demo now trial to carry over progress
- The Evil Within 2 trailer introduces (killer) photographer Stefano
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sherlock Holmes
Focus Home has released the first batch of screenshots from Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments. The follow-up to The Testament, currently in development at Frogwares, will feature eight cases, 14 gameplay mechanics, crime scene reconstructions, and moral choices. More details will be revealed during E3, but before then, get a glimpse at what’s in store for Holmes and Watson.
Atlus has announced that they have acquired the North American publishing rights to Zeno Clash II and The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. They also revealed additional details about their upcoming 3DS side-scrolling beat ’em up, with a slight RPG twist, Code of Princess.