- Team Psycho Soldier gets to singing, kicking in King of Fighters XIV
- Doom trailer showcases free Update 2, Unto the Evil DLC dated
- First screenshots released from revamped Pathologic
- Dead Rising 4 gameplay footage released from Comic-Con
- Yakuza 0 to bust heads, play some Hang-On this January for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Shank
Klei Entertainment’s action hero Shank will be returning next year in Shank 2. The 360, PC, and PS3 release will continue the download-only route as Shank finds himself up against enemies who are gunning for his family. The sequel will follow in the original’s footsteps with its emphasis on fast action, and it will also add a new survival co-op mode.