- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Shank 2
Klei Entertainment’s action hero Shank will be returning next year in Shank 2. The 360, PC, and PS3 release will continue the download-only route as Shank finds himself up against enemies who are gunning for his family. The sequel will follow in the original’s footsteps with its emphasis on fast action, and it will also add a new survival co-op mode.