- Psychological thriller Get Even out now for console, PC
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered getting standalone release
- Things get weird in new trailer for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Valkyria Revolution gets new video, freebies, and DLC schedule
- Sega Forever to launch free-to-play classics on mobile tomorrow
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SF3
Before Capcom rebooted Street Fighter with IV, the main series had evolved into one of the genre’s most technical 2D fighters with the Third Strike release of Street Fighter III. Reaching back into their catalog, Capcom is revisiting the fan-favorite entry with the Live and PSN release of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition for the 360 and PS3. Now available on PSN for $14.99 and tomorrow on Live for 1200 MS Points, players can also opt to skip out of having to clear arcade mode with all characters to unlock boss Gill and dip switch functionality with some launch-day DLC ($.99/80 MS Points each).