- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven demo on PSN for PS4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan out now
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SF3
Before Capcom rebooted Street Fighter with IV, the main series had evolved into one of the genre’s most technical 2D fighters with the Third Strike release of Street Fighter III. Reaching back into their catalog, Capcom is revisiting the fan-favorite entry with the Live and PSN release of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition for the 360 and PS3. Now available on PSN for $14.99 and tomorrow on Live for 1200 MS Points, players can also opt to skip out of having to clear arcade mode with all characters to unlock boss Gill and dip switch functionality with some launch-day DLC ($.99/80 MS Points each).