- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SF3
Before Capcom rebooted Street Fighter with IV, the main series had evolved into one of the genre’s most technical 2D fighters with the Third Strike release of Street Fighter III. Reaching back into their catalog, Capcom is revisiting the fan-favorite entry with the Live and PSN release of Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition for the 360 and PS3. Now available on PSN for $14.99 and tomorrow on Live for 1200 MS Points, players can also opt to skip out of having to clear arcade mode with all characters to unlock boss Gill and dip switch functionality with some launch-day DLC ($.99/80 MS Points each).