- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Serious Sam Double D
Serious Sam: Double D, the first release in the Serious Sam Indie Series, is now available from Mommy’s Best Games on Get Games, Steam, and other download outlets. The $7.99 2D shooter includes 80,640 gunstacker combinations—take a gun, then stake another on top, then another, and then another, etc.—an 18-level campaign set across three time periods, 12 challenge levels, 25 monsters, 70 secret areas, and “ginormous boss encounter.”
Some new shots from Serious Sam Double D are now available for you good, explosion-loving folk. Part of the Serious Sam Indie Series, the Mommy’s Best Games-developed hand-drawn sidescroller pits Sam against hordes of suicidal tribomb villains, big-eyed aliens, and massive, massive insects.