- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- NIS announces Ys VIII, Culdcept Revolt, release dates, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Serellan
Serellan’s Kickstarter-backed game Takedown has received a boost from 505 Games. The Sniper Elite V2, UK-based publisher has announced that they will be assisting Serellan with publishing the game across the globe, and that it has been renamed Takedown: Red Sabre. Red Sabre is being developed by Christian Allen, the former creative director of the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon franchise, and is intended to be a successor to the SWAT series and earlier Rainbow Six titles with a focus on pre-mission planning.