- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SEEGA
The Creative Assembly Australia, founded in 2002 and involved with both Rome and Medieval II, has undergone a name change today. Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to SEGA Studios Australia. In the process of adapting to the shift from the last generation to the current, the studio has received a bit of an upgrade as they are now moving towards original product and away from the Total War line.