- Call of Duty: Ghosts to round out DLC run with Nemesis this August
- Frontier’s Edge goes live for PC, Xbox One versions of Titanfall
- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: screenshot
NIS has added a new strategy role-playing game to their 2014 line-up, Natural Doctrine. The Kadokawa Game Studio-developed release will send players into the caves and ruins near the fortress city of Feste to battle a new evil while collecting a valuable material known as Pluton. Physical and digital releases are planned for PS3, PS4, and PS Vita with dual voice tracks and support for both cross-play and cross-save.
11bit Studios revealed at this year’s Gamescom that they are currently developing a follow-up to their recent tower offense title, Anomaly: Warzone Earth, titled Anomaly Korea. No specifics on operating systems or consoles, only “mobiles” mentioned as their target platform, but given that Warzone Earth has been released for Android, iOS, XBLA, and soon PSN, there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to give it a shot (well, more like call down a smoke screen, but that doesn’t have the same ring to it).