- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SCEI
The PS4’s global sales have surpassed 18.5 million as of January 4, according to Sony. This year’s holiday season’s sells contributed over 4.1 million to the total. Other stats released include that over 81.8 million copies of first- and third-party-developed titles have sold worldwide, with 17.8 million of those being sold during this holiday season, and that 10.9 million owners have signed up to PS Plus.