- BlazBlue: Central Fiction, Hori controller bundle due November
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer beta schedule detailed
- Forza Horizon 3 now available for Ultimate Edition owners
- Everspace joins the Game Preview program for Xbox One
- Watch Dogs 2 story trailer introduces Marcus and Dedsec crew
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: SCEI
The PS4’s global sales have surpassed 18.5 million as of January 4, according to Sony. This year’s holiday season’s sells contributed over 4.1 million to the total. Other stats released include that over 81.8 million copies of first- and third-party-developed titles have sold worldwide, with 17.8 million of those being sold during this holiday season, and that 10.9 million owners have signed up to PS Plus.