- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- NIS announces Ys VIII, Culdcept Revolt, release dates, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: San Francisco
Driver San Francisco, recently released for the 360 and PS3, is now available for PC. The $49.99 racer, developed by Ubisoft Reflections under direction of the original creators, puts players in the shoes of Detective John Tanner as he hunts the streets of San Francisco for crime lord Charles Jericho. Tanner will take over 120 licensed cars over 120 miles of road in his hunt, with the ability to instantly shift from one car to another.
The latest entry in the Driver series has hit shelves today for the 360, PS3, and Wii. Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, Driver San Francisco features Detective John Tanner’s hunt for the crime boss Charles Jericho throughout San Francisco.