- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: San Francisco
Driver San Francisco, recently released for the 360 and PS3, is now available for PC. The $49.99 racer, developed by Ubisoft Reflections under direction of the original creators, puts players in the shoes of Detective John Tanner as he hunts the streets of San Francisco for crime lord Charles Jericho. Tanner will take over 120 licensed cars over 120 miles of road in his hunt, with the ability to instantly shift from one car to another. [Continue]
The latest entry in the Driver series has hit shelves today for the 360, PS3, and Wii. Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, Driver San Francisco features Detective John Tanner’s hunt for the crime boss Charles Jericho throughout San Francisco.