- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: San Francisco
Driver San Francisco, recently released for the 360 and PS3, is now available for PC. The $49.99 racer, developed by Ubisoft Reflections under direction of the original creators, puts players in the shoes of Detective John Tanner as he hunts the streets of San Francisco for crime lord Charles Jericho. Tanner will take over 120 licensed cars over 120 miles of road in his hunt, with the ability to instantly shift from one car to another. [Continue]
The latest entry in the Driver series has hit shelves today for the 360, PS3, and Wii. Developed by Ubisoft Reflections, Driver San Francisco features Detective John Tanner’s hunt for the crime boss Charles Jericho throughout San Francisco.