- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster heading to PS4 this May
- New Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin video debuts Forlorn NPC
- LA Cops hitting the virtual streets on March 13 for PC, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Saints Row: The Third
Volition and THQ are revisiting the Saints Row well with a new all-in-one release, Saints Row: The Third – The Full Package. The new edition will include the game and all post-launch content to date, which includes three DLC packs (Genkibowl VII, Gangstas in Space, and The Trouble with Clones) and over 30 bonus items.
Saints Row: The Third’s second DLC mission pack, Gangstas In Space, is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. The upgrayedd—for that double dose—is available for 560 MS Points/$6.99 and follows director Andy Zhen’s foray into sci-fi, which features the Third Street Saints in a battle against invading aliens.
Volition’s latest entry in the Saints Row series has hit store shelves for the 360, PC, and PS3. Saints Row: The Third continues the open-world hijinks with players leading The Saints, now a marketing brand going under the name Saints-Ultor Media Group, against their rivals for control of Steelport. The Deckers, The Luchadores, and The Morningstar are all vying for power, with victory going to the gang with the biggest crew and most guns. Or largest rabbit mask. Whichever.