- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sacred
Digital adventurers will be able to delve once again into the wilds of the Sacred universe this summer with the release of Sacred 3. The latest installment will feature the same action-RPG gameplay as its predecessors, a cast of unique fighters, who each have access to their own skill trees, and a new character, Malakhim. All versions, console and PC, will also feature drop-in/drop-out co-op multiplayer for two players offline and up to four online.
Sacred Citadel, a new side-scrolling brawler set in the Sacred universe, is now available for 360, PC, and PS3. The primarily action-RPG series is branching out with this arcade-style beat ‘em up from Southend Interactive, which features fives characters—a mage, ranger, shaman, and warrior—battling it out using a combo-based combat system and leveling via RPG-style mechanics. Four-player multiplayer, complete with drop-in/drop-out co-op, is also supported in all versions.