- EA and Ghost Games rebooting Need for Speed for PC, PS4, and Xbox
- Swords & Soldiers II grabs its banners, marches onto eShop for Wii U
- Four more of the Lost Dimension crew revealed in new trailer
- Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves out now on Live, PSN
- Atlus releases final Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker trailer, DLC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Sacred 3
Deep Silver has announced that their upcoming hack-and-slash RPG Sacred 3 will be launching on August 26 for 360, PC, and PS3. A new trailer also features some co-op action with a few of the available character classes. Free character and scenario DLC will be included as well, with the Malakhim class being added to the roster and the Underworld Story pitting players against their old Sacred 2 enemy the Black Seraphim.
Digital adventurers will be able to delve once again into the wilds of the Sacred universe this summer with the release of Sacred 3. The latest installment will feature the same action-RPG gameplay as its predecessors, a cast of unique fighters, who each have access to their own skill trees, and a new character, Malakhim. All versions, console and PC, will also feature drop-in/drop-out co-op multiplayer for two players offline and up to four online.