- Call of Duty: Ghosts to round out DLC run with Nemesis this August
- Frontier’s Edge goes live for PC, Xbox One versions of Titanfall
- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ryse: Son of Rome: Colosseum Pack
Crytek is gearing up for Ryse: Son of Rome’s next downloadable multiplayer add-on, Mars’ Chosen Pack. Announced for a February 28 release, the new expansion will add five new maps, a new co-op mode, and a new skin. The new maps include Dockyard, Firestorm, Courtyard, Pyramid, and Obelisk. The first two maps are being added and the third optimized for the new Survival Mode, while the latter pair will bring the exotic wilds of Egypt to Arena Mode. The new skin will be a soldier-centric addition, dubbed the Legionary.
Crytek’s Roman-themed action title Ryse has received two DLC packs today, one free and the other for pay. The bonus download is for two new level events for Gladiator Mode, one featuring a random turret that will need to be destroyed and another cause single-use, stat-boosting Reward Statues to appear. The for-pay drop, the Colosseum Pack, includes two new character skins (Commodus and Centurion) and two new arenas (Henge and Ascension) for $3.99. Check below for shots of the new stages and armor.