- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
- Sega releases second Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax combo video
- See what’s so S.P.E.C.I.A.L. about Charisma in Fallout 4
- Dragon Quest Heroes gets overview trailer, new screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ruffian Games
Square Enix is getting more involved in the community-driven development scene with a new pilot program, Square Enix Collective. Similar to Steam Early Access, players will vote on which game interests them most, but unlike Early Access, gamers are voting on concepts. Winners will be put up on Indiegogo for funding, with funded titles being supported by Square Enix throughout development and assistance with distribution on digital outlets at release. According to Collective project lead Phil Elliott, “It’s up to the teams how much or little help they want from Square Enix and it’s our opportunity to help some fantastic games become a reality and uncover the development stars of the future.”