- PS4 owners to get physical retail version of .hack//G.U. Last Recode
- Sine Mora EX hitting PC, PS4, Xbox One on August 8
- Spawn scribe Jon Goff working on Crackdown 3
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy gets a free unreleased level, book
- Call of Duty: WWII Nazi Zombies detailed, screens and trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ronimo Games
Ronimo has returned with a new 2D side-scrolling strategy game for Wii U, Swords & Soldiers II. As Viking Chieftain Redbeard, players will embark on a 15-mission campaign alongside Kebab salesman Al’Yucaneet to the Netherworld in order to conquer the residing demonic hordes. Three factions in total are playable: Demons, Persians, and Vikings. In addition to the story is a local multiplayer mode, score-based challenges, and skirmishes. Off-TV play is also supported with the GamePad.
The three-on-three Multiplayer Online Battle Arena dash action-platformer Awesomenauts is now available on Steam. The ’80s-cartoon-themed brawler features eight characters battling it out using a variety of wacky weapons, including jetpacks and lightning swords. And to celebrate the PC launch, gamers who pick the game up before September 5 will receive Team Fortress 2 extras based off the Awesomenauts’ gear.