- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ronimo Games
Ronimo has returned with a new 2D side-scrolling strategy game for Wii U, Swords & Soldiers II. As Viking Chieftain Redbeard, players will embark on a 15-mission campaign alongside Kebab salesman Al’Yucaneet to the Netherworld in order to conquer the residing demonic hordes. Three factions in total are playable: Demons, Persians, and Vikings. In addition to the story is a local multiplayer mode, score-based challenges, and skirmishes. Off-TV play is also supported with the GamePad.
The three-on-three Multiplayer Online Battle Arena dash action-platformer Awesomenauts is now available on Steam. The ’80s-cartoon-themed brawler features eight characters battling it out using a variety of wacky weapons, including jetpacks and lightning swords. And to celebrate the PC launch, gamers who pick the game up before September 5 will receive Team Fortress 2 extras based off the Awesomenauts’ gear.