- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rome
Salvete, fellow Romans! Today, the legions march forth from beautiful Italia to subdue the savages that tear at our borders … from our iPads. (To handheld glory!) So yes, Slitherine’s turn-based strategy game Legion has launched for iOS. Originally released for Windows by Strategy First, the newest version includes all 100-plus nations, seven campaigns, units, resources, and difficulty levels from the PC original.