- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rome
Salvete, fellow Romans! Today, the legions march forth from beautiful Italia to subdue the savages that tear at our borders … from our iPads. (To handheld glory!) So yes, Slitherine’s turn-based strategy game Legion has launched for iOS. Originally released for Windows by Strategy First, the newest version includes all 100-plus nations, seven campaigns, units, resources, and difficulty levels from the PC original.