- Shadowgate now on GOG at 20% off, with ringtones and other extras
- Destiny gets The Vault of Glass raid, more content going live next week
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax trailer deluge – story, systems, characters
- Activision bringing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to 360, PS3 this fall
- Grand Theft Auto V for next-gen console, PC dated, media released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rome
Salvete, fellow Romans! Today, the legions march forth from beautiful Italia to subdue the savages that tear at our borders … from our iPads. (To handheld glory!) So yes, Slitherine’s turn-based strategy game Legion has launched for iOS. Originally released for Windows by Strategy First, the newest version includes all 100-plus nations, seven campaigns, units, resources, and difficulty levels from the PC original.