- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rome: Total War
Sega has released a new trailer for Total War: Rome II featuring the famous ambush of Teutoburg Forest, a lethal blow for Rome’s ambitions in Germania and one of the playable historical battles. The minute-long clip showcases the series’ new graphics engine, and the scenario will feature the new true line-of-sight system and deployable battlefield tech.
Creative Assembly has released two new behind-the-scenes videos for their upcoming strategy title Total War: Rome II. The first video, The Unmaking of Carthage, details the new tactical map as well as how naval battles will be combined with land combat. The second video is a more laid-back discussion about unit and city variety with lead unit designer Jack Lusted.
Sega has released a new trailer showing in-game footage from Creative Assembly’s upcoming Total War entry, Total War: Rome II. But don’t let the length fool you: most of the run time is from an extended post-footage ad that shows the previous live-action trailer. Those wanting to see more of Carthage getting their comeuppance from Scipio and the legions will have to wait a bit longer.