- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Murdered: Soul Suspect to beat the (undead) streets this June
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rome: Total War
Sega has released a new trailer for Total War: Rome II featuring the famous ambush of Teutoburg Forest, a lethal blow for Rome’s ambitions in Germania and one of the playable historical battles. The minute-long clip showcases the series’ new graphics engine, and the scenario will feature the new true line-of-sight system and deployable battlefield tech.
Creative Assembly has released two new behind-the-scenes videos for their upcoming strategy title Total War: Rome II. The first video, The Unmaking of Carthage, details the new tactical map as well as how naval battles will be combined with land combat. The second video is a more laid-back discussion about unit and city variety with lead unit designer Jack Lusted.
Sega has released a new trailer showing in-game footage from Creative Assembly’s upcoming Total War entry, Total War: Rome II. But don’t let the length fool you: most of the run time is from an extended post-footage ad that shows the previous live-action trailer. Those wanting to see more of Carthage getting their comeuppance from Scipio and the legions will have to wait a bit longer.