- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice gets prologue, demo
- Halo 5: Guardians – Anvil’s Legacy DLC, Forge for PC to hit Sept. 8
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel announced, launching early 2017
- Final garage reveal brings 65 cars to Forza Horizon 3
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided now available for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Romance Sim
A.W.: Phoenix Festa, a “simulation action” visual novel title, has gone live on PSN for PS Vita. Set in a world devastated by an apocalyptic event, the Invertia, six academies compete for prominence in the last remaining megacity, Asterisk. Players take on the role of a student, either Ayato or an original character, who must live out the days of a teenager while practicing for the upcoming competition. On their way to one of several endings, players will build relationships and train in combat. The game is based on the Japanese light novel The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water.
Word from Aksys HQ today about a delay. In an email, the studio stated that they found that one of the components within the limited edition of their upcoming choose-your-own-adventure-style romance sim Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi was not up to their standards. In order to correct the problem, the release has been delayed until May 20. The standard edition and PSN release are still on track, and both will be available on May 6.