- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rockstar Leeds
It’s time to grab your fedora and revolver and beat the streets, rookie, L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition is now available for PC. The $49.99 set includes the original game and all Arson, Traffic, and Vice case DLC released to date: Nicholson Electroplating, Reefer Madness, The Consul’s Car, The Naked City, and A Slip of the Tongue. Developer Rockstar Leeds has also upped the resolution and graphical detail for the PC version, as well as add support for Nvidia 3D Vision and gamepads.
Rockstar has announced the system requirements and release date for the PC version of their gumshoe sim, L.A. Noire. The PC version of Team Bondi’s latest, developed by Rockstar Leeds, is dubbed L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition and will launch on November 8. The Complete Edition will include the original game as well as a multi-use code to access all the DLC add-ons and cases, which includes the Nicholson Electroplating arson case, Reefer Madness vice case, The Consul’s Car traffic case, The Naked City vice case, and A Slip of the Tongue traffic case. The PC version will feature increased resolution, keyboard remapping, gamepad support, as well as support for Nvidia’s 3D Vision.