- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
- The fight continues, Halo Wars 2 out for PC, Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Roadhouse Interactive
A new trailer has launched and new shots arrived from Roadhouse Interactive and A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. Games’ MechWarrior Tactics. The upcoming turn-based strategy game will allow gamers to control and customize a host of armored combatants as a mercenary commander in the year 3025. The developers are looking to augment their hexagonized turn-based system with “tactical gameplay, deep collectability, and unique online features.”
The first shots from Roadhouse Interactive and A.C.R.O.N.Y.M. Games’ upcoming BattleTech-licensed turn-based strategy game, MechWarrior Tactics, emerged today. Set in the year 3025, players will lead a mercenary force whose services are available to the highest bidder as the five major houses battle for control of the Inner Sphere planets. Players will be able to obtain and upgrade mechs, as well as team up with others to carve out their own territory.