- Tropico 5 pre-order, first-run copies to be Limited Special Edition
- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: RISK
Posted on September 22, 2011
RISK—one of the few titles we’ll leave in caps (all praise the game of global domination)—has officially been Kojimafied. Konami has announced a new “mercenary-style board game” based on Metal Gear Solid dubbed RISK: Metal Gear Solid Limited Edition. Pre-orders kickoff on October 3 at USAopoly.com, and the full version will retail for $49.95.