- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: RISK
Posted on September 22, 2011
RISK—one of the few titles we’ll leave in caps (all praise the game of global domination)—has officially been Kojimafied. Konami has announced a new “mercenary-style board game” based on Metal Gear Solid dubbed RISK: Metal Gear Solid Limited Edition. Pre-orders kickoff on October 3 at USAopoly.com, and the full version will retail for $49.95.