- Dragon Age: Inquisition gets free DLC with dragons, characters, kit
- GOG updates Galaxy, optional program enters open beta
- Blazkowicz returns, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood out for console, PC
- Forza Horizon 2 gets Alpinestars Car Pack, free Bugatti
- (Ch-ch-ch) Jason Bundle out May 5 for Mortal Kombat X Kombo Pack
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: RISK
Posted on September 22, 2011
RISK—one of the few titles we’ll leave in caps (all praise the game of global domination)—has officially been Kojimafied. Konami has announced a new “mercenary-style board game” based on Metal Gear Solid dubbed RISK: Metal Gear Solid Limited Edition. Pre-orders kickoff on October 3 at USAopoly.com, and the full version will retail for $49.95.