- Yakuza 0 to bust heads, play some Hang-On this January for PS4
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 1, 2 out for PC, PS4, Thursday for Xbox One*
- Visual novel RPG A.W.: Phoenix Festa launches on PSN for PS Vita
- Shiren The Wanderer: Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate out now
- Fallout 4 – Vault-Tec Workshop out now for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rise of the Triad
The upcoming Unreal Engine 3-powered remake of Rise of the Triad from Interceptor Entertainment has been officially dated for July 31. Publisher Apogee Software also announced a new pre-order bonus for the $14.99 release, with early buyers receiving a four-game compilation dubbed the Apogee Throwback Pack for free. The set, normally $9.99, includes Rise of the Triad: Dark War, Extreme Rise of the Triad, Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold, and Blake Stone: Planet Strike. The deal is available on Apogee’s official site, GOG.com, Green Man Gaming, and Steam.
And out of left field comes an announcement from QuakeCon 2012 that Apogee will be resurrecting their 1995 first-person shooter Rise of the Triad. The Unreal Engine 3-powered update will be co-developed with Interceptor Entertainment and sport over 20 single-player levels, a multiplayer component, five playable characters, and a level builder with Steamworks support.