- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
- Knights, vikings, samurai, oh my! For Honor out for console, PC
- PSVR action-adventure title Unearthing Mars coming stateside
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rise of Nightmares
Sega’s Kinect-only hack-and-slash horror title, Rise of Nightmares, is now available for the 360. The $49.99 release is said to offer “an over-the-top horror experience unlike anything you’ve played before.”
Rise of Nightmares, Sega’s upcoming Kinect-only action-horror title, recently found itself the recipient of a GameStop preorder bonus program, and now it looks like Amazon is following suit. Gamers who opt to go through Amazon will receive the Jester Avatar pet. The Jester will dance around and interact with on-screen Avatars and generally just be a really creepy digital jester.
Sega’s upcoming Kinect-only horror-themed action title Rise of Nightmares has received the preorder treatment, courtesy of GameStop. Gamers who preorder before the game’s launch date, September 6, will receive a Mini Zombie game that will interact with the Avatar on the dashboard, an exclusive Premium dashboard theme, and an exclusive 10-picture Gamer Picture pack.