- Bandai Namco released opening cinematic from Dark Souls III
- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst closed beta announced, trailer released
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rise of Incarnates
Upcoming PC free-to-play fighter Rise of Incarnates is scheduled to enter closed beta on August 8. Gamers interested in signing up to access the beta, which will run until 11:50 p.m. (PDT) on August 17, can go here. At launch, the closed beta will include characters Ares, Grim Reaper, Lilith, and Mephistopheles, with Brynhildr set to be added on August 13, as well as two battlegrounds, New York City and Paris. A few purchasable items will be made available for testing out the character-customization system. [Continue]
Bandai Namco has announced a slew of new titles across all platforms. Some of the highlights include the development of Grid Autosport for 360, PC, and PS3, the localization of both Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment and Tales of Hearts R for PS Vita, and details about Tales of Xillia 2’s $130 Collector’s Edition. Additional info about each of those, and more, can be found below. We’ve also posted some new screenshots from the free-to-play PSN release Ace Combat Infinity, the PC version of Dark Souls II, and JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle for PS3.