- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rise of Immortals
Petroglyph’s new free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Rise of Immortals, is available for download. The micro-transaction-based release is free to play and features boss encounters, 10-player versus, three-player co-op against bots, and player-versus-environment instances with boss encounters. There are 12 Immortals ready to try, with more scheduled to be released “on a regular basis.” Each Immortal has persistent state enhancements through artifacts and their own skill tree. There is also stat tracking for each Immortal, player hubs for instances and chatting about, and soon, collectible pets for combat and vanity.
Petroglyph’s newest free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) title, Rise of Immortals, is now in open beta. The final round of testing will help add that last bit of spit shine before launch in the next few weeks. All participants will receive 1,000 Petroglyph Coins at launch, as well as an exclusive Immortal skin for using during the beta and as a launch add-on. To participate, simply register at the official website, http://www.riseofimmortals.com.