- Call of Duty: Black Ops III screens, trailer released, launching Nov. 6
- Dungeons 2 launches for Mac, SteamOS, and Windows PC
- Resident Evil HD Remaster sells over a million units worldwide
- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rise of Immortals
Petroglyph’s new free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Rise of Immortals, is available for download. The micro-transaction-based release is free to play and features boss encounters, 10-player versus, three-player co-op against bots, and player-versus-environment instances with boss encounters. There are 12 Immortals ready to try, with more scheduled to be released “on a regular basis.” Each Immortal has persistent state enhancements through artifacts and their own skill tree. There is also stat tracking for each Immortal, player hubs for instances and chatting about, and soon, collectible pets for combat and vanity.
Petroglyph’s newest free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) title, Rise of Immortals, is now in open beta. The final round of testing will help add that last bit of spit shine before launch in the next few weeks. All participants will receive 1,000 Petroglyph Coins at launch, as well as an exclusive Immortal skin for using during the beta and as a launch add-on. To participate, simply register at the official website, http://www.riseofimmortals.com.