- Debut trailer released for Red Dead Redemption 2
- Persona 5 voice cast, protagonist trailer and VO Q&A video posted
- Dead Rising 4: Deluxe Edition up for pre-order, Season Pass detailed
- Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky launches for PS4, PS Vita
- Cooper, BT meet in new Titanfall 2 single-player gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rise of Immortals
Petroglyph’s new free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Rise of Immortals, is available for download. The micro-transaction-based release is free to play and features boss encounters, 10-player versus, three-player co-op against bots, and player-versus-environment instances with boss encounters. There are 12 Immortals ready to try, with more scheduled to be released “on a regular basis.” Each Immortal has persistent state enhancements through artifacts and their own skill tree. There is also stat tracking for each Immortal, player hubs for instances and chatting about, and soon, collectible pets for combat and vanity.
Petroglyph’s newest free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) title, Rise of Immortals, is now in open beta. The final round of testing will help add that last bit of spit shine before launch in the next few weeks. All participants will receive 1,000 Petroglyph Coins at launch, as well as an exclusive Immortal skin for using during the beta and as a launch add-on. To participate, simply register at the official website, http://www.riseofimmortals.com.