- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
- Bound by Flame combat detailed in new gameplay video
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rhythm-RPG
Square Enix is getting into the beat today with the launch of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy for the 3DS. The title isn’t just the company’s first foray into the rhythm genre, though, as it’s also the first 3DS title to offer DLC. For adventurers who need more than the 70-plus included tracks, taken from event scenes, field themes, and battle arrangements, eight additional songs, listed below, are available for download.
Oh, what’s that? You’d like to explore the world of Final Fantasy by way of melodies and smooth basslines? Then sit back, kick up your feet, and enjoy these screenshots of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, an upcoming 3DS title that features rhythm-based action. The latest images are of the unlockable Chaos Shrine.
Square Enix has announced a new pre-order bonus for their upcoming 3DS rhythmic RPG, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. Befitting a game that features rhythm-based combat by way of tapping the stylus on the screen, gamers who put down some cash early enough will receive a gripped stylus and 17 stickers featuring some of the franchise’s most popular characters, including Cloud, Moogle, and Cecil.