- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Rhinehart
QuakeCon 2011 will start with a bang this year. Scheduled to kick off on Thursday, August 4, the first day of the three-day event will begin with a keynote address from co-founder and Technical Director of id Software, John Carmack. Todd Howard, Game Director of Bethesda Game Studios, will also be in attendance to present The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for the first time publicly. Chris Rhinehart, Project Lead at Human Head Studios, will be joining in the festivities with the first public demo of Prey 2. Matt Hooper, Rage’s Design Director, will also be on hand to give a presentation as attendees get a chance to try out id’s upcoming shooter for themselves.