- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Retro
Final call: GOG.com’s incredible holiday sale—up to 75% off 125-plus games—ends today. If you haven’t emptied your wishlist yet, you have about 20 hours left to do so. Over the holiday period, GOG also announced that they added expansion packs for several games, including Alpha Centauri, Wing Commander 1 & 2 bundle, Wing Commander: Privateer, and Might and Magic 6-Pack. This is especially great news for Alpha Centauri fans as Alien Crossfire has long crossed the $70 mark on auction sites.
In case you missed out on last generation’s Arcade Treasure releases, you can snag 30-plus of Midway’s golden oldies—well, mostly golden oldies—in the Warner Bros. Interactive-published collection Midway Arcade Origins today for $29.99 for 360 and PS3.
Midway has had a few popular compilations over the years, with last generation’s Arcade Treasure line being a noteworthy set, and Warner Bros. is ensuring that the current generation will get their retro fix with Midway Arcade Origins. Currently in development at Backbone Entertainment, Arcade Origins will contain over 30 titles from yesteryear, including Gauntlet, Joust, Marble Madness, Spy Hunter, and Super Off Road. The games will also support up to three players in local co-op as well as leaderboards.