- Birthdays the Beginning gets first batch of English screenshots
- King’s Quest – Chapter 5: The Good Knight, Complete Collection out
- Yomawari: Night Alone launches on PSN, Steam for PS Vita and PC
- Dark Souls III: Ashes of Ariandel goes live for console, PC
- World of Final Fantasy now available online, in stores for PS4, PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2
Capcom is known to enjoy a good crossover, whether it’s pitting the Street Fighter cast against Tekken’s or having them face the wrath of Mega Man. With their recent announcement, Resident Evil 6 x Left 4 Dead 2, they’ve moved beyond Ryu and company and embraced their undead side. The crossover will bring all four members of Left 4 Dead 2’s cast, as well as the Witch and Mini Tank monsters, into Resident Evil 6’s The Mercenaries No Mercy mode. On the flip side, Resident Evil 6’s Lepotitsas, Napads, and Ogromans will invade Left 4 Dead 2.