- PSX 2016 – Activision: Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Destiny The Dawning
- PS4 getting Yakuza Kiwami in 2017, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life in 2018
- PSX 2016: DotEmu – Wonder Boy, Windjammers, and Ys Origin
- Space Hulk: Deathwing trailer showcases 13 minutes of gameplay
- Arkane releases eight minutes of gameplay from Prey
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Resident Evil 4
Leon Kennedy is a busy man. As if his current workload isn’t enough, he has to go back in time today to relive one of his past adventures with a new HD re-release of Resident Evil 4 for PC. Now available on Steam, the $19.99 download features the Separate Ways epilogue, support for Steam achievements, cloud saving, trading cards, and controllers, and a host graphical upgrades, including sharpened text, enhanced textures, and a bump to 60 frames per second.
A new high-definition version of Resident Evil 4 will be available for PC next month, according to Capcom. Scheduled for release on February 28, North American gamers will be able to download the re-release off Steam. This updated version will feature “HD running at a smooth 60 frames per second for the first time,” plus sharpened text, improved textures, wide-screen support, and all previously released content, including the Separate Ways epilogue, and game controller support. A pre-order campaign has launched on Steam as well, with early buyers receiving two digital extras: a 60-track soundtrack and an art book.