- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Renegade Ops
Sega has just released the PC version of Avalanche Studio’s fantastic action title Renegade Ops. Players control one of four mercenaries, each with their own special abilities and vehicles, as they zip around exotic locales in their war against the nefarious Inferno. The download-only release also features local two-player split-screen and online four-player co-op.
Avalanche Studios’ arcade-action release Renegade Ops is now available on Live Arcade and PSN. The Sega-published, four-player blastfest is going for 1200 MS Points/$14.99. The PC version will be available in the coming weeks.
Sega has launched a new preorder program for Avalanche Studios’ upcoming four-player action title, Renegade Ops. The download-only release will be available on Live, PS Network, and a variety of digital outlets for PC for 1200 MS Points/$15 this September. But, those looking to score a deal can get two free copies by preordering two up front at participating distributors (see: Steam).