- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: REDkit
CD Projekt RED has announced that REDkit, a set of tools designed for gamers to create their own adventures using the editor behind The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, has entered open beta. Available for free at the official site, the kit includes tools to alter terrain, add a dynamic day-and-night cycle, create branching story paths, customize NPCs, and more.