- Watch Dogs multiplayed detailed, demonstrated in new trailer
- Dungeons require crawling, Demon Gaze out now for PS Vita
- Bandai Namco announces Grid Autosport, Tales of Hearts R, more
- Dragon Age: Inquisition to be released for consoles, PC this October
- Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition now available for Android
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: REDkit
CD Projekt RED has announced that REDkit, a set of tools designed for gamers to create their own adventures using the editor behind The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, has entered open beta. Available for free at the official site, the kit includes tools to alter terrain, add a dynamic day-and-night cycle, create branching story paths, customize NPCs, and more.