- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: REDkit
CD Projekt RED has announced that REDkit, a set of tools designed for gamers to create their own adventures using the editor behind The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, has entered open beta. Available for free at the official site, the kit includes tools to alter terrain, add a dynamic day-and-night cycle, create branching story paths, customize NPCs, and more.