- Monsters breathing easier, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt delayed to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: REDkit
CD Projekt RED has announced that REDkit, a set of tools designed for gamers to create their own adventures using the editor behind The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, has entered open beta. Available for free at the official site, the kit includes tools to alter terrain, add a dynamic day-and-night cycle, create branching story paths, customize NPCs, and more.