- The Abbey’s Melchior and Shigure join Tales of Berseria
- Yomawari: Night Alone gameplay footage released, System Trailer
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight revealed, launching June 29
- A team of newcomers arrives to compete in The King of Fighter XIV
- Isometric puzzle-platformer Lumo out now for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: REDkit
CD Projekt RED has announced that REDkit, a set of tools designed for gamers to create their own adventures using the editor behind The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, has entered open beta. Available for free at the official site, the kit includes tools to alter terrain, add a dynamic day-and-night cycle, create branching story paths, customize NPCs, and more.