- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
- Nordic Games details SpellForce 3, set to reveal more at E3
- Dash like a madman in new Mighty No. 9 gameplay trailer
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Redbana
T3fun is gearing up for a whole slew of events for Hellgate Global—I wasn’t aware of the “Global” part until just now … huh (Well, you’re also not terribly observant – ED)—with scaled difficulty to match the recently released Tokyo expansion. The events include a Curse of Dawn mode battle with Imhotep and Anaksunamun, a Guild versus match, the return of Boss Time Attack, daily supply giveaways, extra rewards for leveling up, experience bonuses, and a coupon-for-loot program. Additional details for each are available below.
Rise from your grave! Flagship Studios’ hybrid first- or third-person shooter and quasi-MMO Hellgate: London is returning to the PC this summer. Well, sort of. After a long hiatus, the title will return as a free-to-play MMO simply titled Hellgate, with a closed beta set to run from June 3 to 5. T3 Entertainment, Redbana, and HanbitSoft, the triumvirate behind the relaunch, are expecting a full launch sometime “later this year.”