- Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons set to hit PS4, Xbox One next month
- GOG adds Anno 1602 A.D., Albion, and Archimedean Dynasty
- Grandia II HD Edition to launch on GOG.com, screenshots posted
- Dying Light: The Following to add huge map, buggies, more
- New Gears of War: Ultimate Edition developer video released
Fancy A Date?
August 2015 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Redbana
T3fun is gearing up for a whole slew of events for Hellgate Global—I wasn’t aware of the “Global” part until just now … huh (Well, you’re also not terribly observant – ED)—with scaled difficulty to match the recently released Tokyo expansion. The events include a Curse of Dawn mode battle with Imhotep and Anaksunamun, a Guild versus match, the return of Boss Time Attack, daily supply giveaways, extra rewards for leveling up, experience bonuses, and a coupon-for-loot program. Additional details for each are available below.
Rise from your grave! Flagship Studios’ hybrid first- or third-person shooter and quasi-MMO Hellgate: London is returning to the PC this summer. Well, sort of. After a long hiatus, the title will return as a free-to-play MMO simply titled Hellgate, with a closed beta set to run from June 3 to 5. T3 Entertainment, Redbana, and HanbitSoft, the triumvirate behind the relaunch, are expecting a full launch sometime “later this year.”