- The Elder Scrolls Online to launch in April for PC, June for consoles
- Rayman Legends bounding onto PS4 and Xbox One in 2014
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Red Faction
Nordic Games snatched up some properties from the recent THQ auction. The Painkiller HD publisher acquired 150-plus SKUs for 4.9 million across all major consoles and PC. Darksiders, Frontlines, Full Spectrum Warrior, Juiced, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction, Stuntman, Supreme Commander, and Titan Quest are slated to join the JoWood and Dreamcatcher IPs already in Nordic’s stable. Don’t expect any major moves just yet, as Lars Wingefors, owner and CEO of Nordic Games, stated that they will not “dash into several self-financed multi-million dollar projects right away, but rather to continue our in-depth analysis of all titles” in regards to how to approach new installments from the acquired IPs.