- Etrian Mystery Dungeon LE, Protector detailed, contest announced
- Daedalic to bring new adventure title Silence to PS4
- Dying Light co-op spotlighted in new gameplay trailer
- Geralt goes MOBA, The Witcher Battle Arena out now for Android, iOS
- Breach & Clear: Deadline now available on Steam Early Access
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Recruits
A new promotion has launched for Rising Star Games and Bohemia Interactive’s upcoming action-strategy title, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission. Beginning today, players can try their hand at the first of four mini-games from Command: Recruits, an episodic series that serves as a prelude to Carrier Command. Set shortly before the events in Gaea Mission, Recruits features an overarching storyline that reveals more of the Carrier Command universe as players solve puzzles as an UEC Technical Analyst. The first episode, Head Hunting, details the UEC’s recruiting program.