- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X jams out today on PS4 and PS Vita
- Forza Horizon 3 goes goooooold, Halo fans to get bonus Warthog
- Assault Suit Leynos out digitally for PC, physically for PS4
- Don Ramiro to ride again! Maldita Castilla EX headed to PS4
- PC puzzle-platformer Seasons After Fall to launch Friday
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Recruits
A new promotion has launched for Rising Star Games and Bohemia Interactive’s upcoming action-strategy title, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission. Beginning today, players can try their hand at the first of four mini-games from Command: Recruits, an episodic series that serves as a prelude to Carrier Command. Set shortly before the events in Gaea Mission, Recruits features an overarching storyline that reveals more of the Carrier Command universe as players solve puzzles as an UEC Technical Analyst. The first episode, Head Hunting, details the UEC’s recruiting program.