- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Record of Agarest War
The latest in the Record of the Agarest War saga is now available in stores and online with the launch of Record of Agarest War 2 for PS3. The strategy-RPG, co-developed by Idea Factory, Compile Heart, and Red, and localized by Aksys Games, is available on PSN as well as a Standard Edition and Limited Edition in retail.
PlayStation 3 gamers looking to scratch that strategy-RPG itch will be able to get their fix soon, courtesy of Aksys Games and Record of Agarest War 2. Not only that, but the company is looking to make an impression with a Limited Edition version that includes an array of unique extras, including an inflatable doll of Felenne, compressed 8 x 12″ hand towel*, and artbook.
Aksys Games and Idea Factory’s latest strategy-RPG, Record of Agarest War Zero, is now available for the 360 and PS3. Prequel to last year’s Record of Agarest War, Zero features new animated conversation portraits, a new skill card system for combat, and Free Intention. Free Intention offers a new way to explore towns and not only interact with party members, but to influence their evolving relationships.